Bob Marley & Dunn’s River Falls
Royal Tours Vacations | Jamaica
Nine Miles, the birth place and resting place of the late, great Bob Marley, climb Dunn’s River Falls Water Shoes can be hired. The King of reggae and the most famous export of Jamaica. See where Bob Marley was born and his mausoleum where he has been laid to rest, as you learn about his love and life by the Rasta guides. Climb the 600ft Dunn’s River Falls with the natural Jacuzzi and complete your day doing some duty free shopping and craft market.
Included in Tour
- Entrance Fee
- Lunch: Jerk chicken or Jerk pork
- Drinks: Rum Punch, Red Stripe Beer, Soda, Fruit Juice & Water
Things Not Recommended
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with a recent arm/hand surgery
- Not handicapped accessible
- Change of Clothes
- Water Shoes
- No Jewelry
- Please note fishing tours are generally catch and release
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Cost is for 1-4 persons $950USD. Boat can take up to 15 persons - at extra costs $100.00 per person.
Our Cancellation Policy | Royal Tours Vacations
Cancellation more than a week in advance: 25% administration fee Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount plus administration fees that might be imposed. Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date and time or no-show: 100% of the total amount. Tickets for Events or Attractions are non-refundable. Airport, Car, Limousine or Coach – transfer services are non-refundable. Any change in your booking is subject to availability and shall be requested no less than 24 hours before the scheduled transfer, excursion or activity date.