Scuba Diving & Shopping From Ocho Rios
Royal Tours Vacations | Jamaica
So much for you to do: stroll through the Jungle Trail, swim and pet the stingrays, kayaks, use the pool and watch the Dolphins in action. Treasure Reef is a mini replica of Port Royal that includes a village where pirates roam. Shops, entertainment and fun are the order of the day. Visit Little Port Royal a replica of Jamaica’s most famous pirate haunt. Hold and pet the amazing friendly stingrays (barbs removed). Complimentary snorkels and masks are provided for your swim among these graceful creatures. In your glass-bottom kayak, you’ll ride on the crystal clear Caribbean. You will be amazed and fascinated by the spectacular beauty of the underwater world at Dolphin Cove in Ocho Rios. Feel the thrill as you captain your own boat on the waves of the Caribbean Sea. You will be astonished by the spectacular views of the coast as you go exploring. See the brave pirates interacting with sharks. Take a stroll through the Jungle Trail and interact with exotic birds, snakes and iguanas. Hunt for treasures in the shops of Little Port Royal pirate’s village and watch dolphins at play. Try our World’s Famous Blue Mountain Coffee at our own Star Buccaneer’s Coffee Shop. Have your hair braided, relax and enjoy the whole day at Dolphin Cove Ocho Rios Jamaica. With so many things to do we know you will enjoy your day with us! Finish off this memorable day doing some duty free and souvenir shopping in the craft market.
Included in Tour
- Entrance Fee
- Lunch: Jerk chicken or Jerk pork
- Drinks: Rum Punch, Red Stripe Beer, Soda, Fruit Juice & Water
Things Not Recommended
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with a recent arm/hand surgery
- Not handicapped accessible
- Change of Clothes
- Water Shoes
- No Jewelry
- Please note fishing tours are generally catch and release
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Cost is for 1-4 persons $950USD. Boat can take up to 15 persons - at extra costs $100.00 per person.
Our Cancellation Policy | Royal Tours Vacations
Cancellation more than a week in advance: 25% administration fee Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount plus administration fees that might be imposed. Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date and time or no-show: 100% of the total amount. Tickets for Events or Attractions are non-refundable. Airport, Car, Limousine or Coach – transfer services are non-refundable. Any change in your booking is subject to availability and shall be requested no less than 24 hours before the scheduled transfer, excursion or activity date.